This meta-EIP specifies the changes included in the Ethereum hardfork named Berlin.
- Codename: Berlin
- Activation: TBD
Tentatively Accepted EIPs
- EIP-663: Unlimited SWAP and DUP instructions
- EIP-1057: ProgPoW, a Programmatic
- There is a pending audit, above and beyond standard security considerations, that should be evaluated prior to inclusion.
- EIP-1380: Reduced gas cost for call to self
- EIP-1702: Generalized account versioning scheme
- EIP-1962: EC arithmetic and pairings with runtime definitions
- replaces EIP-1829
- EIP-1985: Sane limits for certain EVM parameters
- EIP-2045: Particle gas costs for EVM opcodes
- EIP-2046: Reduced gas cost for static calls made to precompiles
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.